Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bali, Indonesia




Spent 4 days in Bali = great beaches, huge surf, .75 cent DVD's, fresh lobster, great nightlife and included renting susuki's and driving on the wrong side of the street on the insane roads of scooter filled bali, bribing corrupt police officers and paying/negotiating at random, self-made blockades. Would definitely recommend a visit..... well to update this one... maybe wait a few days after the bombings.



For all of my Bali photo's, click on the below link.
BALI PHOTO'S

More photo's have also been added around Hong Kong at the following link:
Hong Kong Photo's

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Muskie said...

Blogspot and Blogger are possibly only temporairily visible so I'm using that time to check out your blog.

I could be reading insidieous political blogs or porn, but no I'm reading your blog...

I don't even like you. ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home